Like everything else in your home, your plumbing won’t last forever. Sometimes a small leak can be repaired, but other times replacing your pipes is a smarter, longer-term solution. At Pilot Plumbing, our repipe specialists will discuss solutions with you and help you figure out if repiping is the right choice for you.
How Can You Tell If Your Pipes Need Replacing?
Our experienced team of plumbing experts can tell if you need new pipes. However, there are some signs that you may need pipe repair services or a total pipe replacement. If you suspect there may be an issue, the best solution is to call a plumbing company immediately. Some issues you may notice:
- Your water has a funny smell.
- Your water is discolored.
- You notice a sudden drop in water pressure.
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- You have pipes in your home that are known to have issues.
- You’ve had to deal with pipe repairs in the past.